We provide a professional, cost effective PAT testing solution for business and commercial clients across the North East of England.
- Our high standards help you to comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations
- Our prices for PAT testing are competitive, cost effective and affordable
- Our PAT Testing service helps you to make sure electrical equipment provided at work is safe to use, keeping workers and other users safe from electrical accidents.
- By carrying out effective appliance testing on a regular basis you help to prevent accidents and fires from occurring.
What we do for you
DRA Electrical Safety Services provide a professional, affordable electrical safety solution to ensure your equipment is safe so you comply with the Electricity at Work regulations.
Our work is carried out to the standards of the PAT Testing Network, we are accredited by CHAS and CSCS and qualified to City and Guilds 2377.
- We provide clients with a high standard of service, at sensible cost effective prices and good advice on future testing frequencies.
- We can price jobs on per item, per appliance, per day, per job basis to ensure you get the service you require.
- We are available for bookings on weekends, over night and public holidays
PAT Testing North East
PAT testing is carried out, often as a cheaper alternative and sometimes in addition to regular maintenance on portable appliances used in the workplace. An employer or business owner is required by law to ensure all electrical equipment provided for use by staff or other users is safe at all times.
We operate all over the North East of England, covering Newcastle upon Tyne, County Durham, Sunderland, etc.
If an appliance can be plugged in to the electricity supply then it’s going to need PAT testing.
This site; PAT Testing North East is owned and maintained by DRA Electrical Safety Services Limited